Welcome to Artzone
Unleash your Creative Side! Artzone believe in the importance of Art Education. We are Ireland’s Leading Public Art School run by Qualified Art Teachers, working to a structured Visual Arts Curriculum, producing new and exciting portfolios every term.
We’re Creative, We’re Different, We’re Fun!! If you, your child or anyone in your family likes art they will LOVE Artzone.
Currently booking for 33 Art Camps across Dublin; plus 20 Specialist Camps in 5 Main Artzone Venues around Dublin:
August themes: ‘Life on the Farm’ for Juniors and ‘Into the West, the Wild Atlantic Way’ for Seniors!
Because, Your Child’s Creative Development Matters …
This school year of weekly art classes is coming to a close (Camps run every day for summer) but we will be back in all our usual venues, plus many new ones, from September. Bookings for September now open.
- Weekly In School Art Classes for Children;
- Weekly Out of School Art Classes for Children;
- Weekly Art Classes for Teenagers – Ages 13+;
- Weekly Fashion Academy for Tweens – Ages 9+;
- Portfolio Preparation Classes for Students serious about art college;
- Weelky Adult Painting, Drawing, Sewing & Jewellery Making Classes.
- The Party Zone @ Artzone Studios (and other Artzone Centres) for a cool artistic experience;
- Home Parties for a stress free home party experience; or
- The Party Box, quite literally an Art Party in a box with step by step guidance;
Artzone In-school Programme
- Artist in Residence Programme;
- Art Funday Workshops
- Extra Curricular Art Classes
- In-service Teacher Training
- School Tours to Artzone Studios
- School Murals & Exhibitions.
Click Here to enquire about having an Artzone Art Teacher in your School
Artzone for your Club, Festival or Corporate Event:-
Check out this cool little video taken by David and his fledgling Tuesday Animation Group at Artzone Studios:
Artzone are not just another art class. Artzone believes that a high quality arts education is more important than ever in Ireland, building confidence, fostering creativity, developing a design discipline and project planning, providing a sense of pride in achievement see more.