Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all Artzone events given to students, applied for and consented to by the parent or guardian. Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of Artzone.
2. Event times and fees are published on our website, in our brochures. They will be confirmed in our booking confirmation email. An application will only be deemed to have been accepted if accompanied by the payment of fees or a deposit (50% of fees). Receipt of the application and any fees paid at the time of application will be confirmed by email along with all relevant course details. Acceptance of a student is confirmed once that email has been issued.
3. Methods of Payment
• Laser or Credit Card, direct credit, direct debit, standing order, cheque or cash.
5. Written confirmation from Artzone of an application confirming that a student has been allocated a place establishes a contract for the provision of teaching services.
Where a student is attending any course for the first time the contract can be terminated no later than 24 hours after the second course day. Any remaining fees paid, will be fully refunded. Termination will only be accepted when received by Artzone in writing (letter, email or text).
7. Thereafter, the contract automatically continues for the consecutive term unless it is terminated before the end of the current term. In that case the contract will expire on the last day of the current term.
8. Artzone reserves the right to exclude students from lessons at its discretion.
9. Artzone reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff.
10. Fees are reviewed annually in September.
11. Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform Artzone and its staff of any existing significant medical conditions, allergies or special needs.
12. Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings and art work. Artzone can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
13. Artzone has comprehensive insurance in place. However the liability of Artzone and that of its staff is restricted to event time only and then only in the case of gross negligence.