Easter Photography Academy
Step behind the lens and snap a variety of different subjects. This camp course is suitable for beginners and improver photographers. Instruction will be age-appropriate covering framing, lighting, focus, development, editing and more.
Strictly Limited Places to ensure individual attention and quality of learning!
Easter Photography Camp 2017
Venue: The Red Stables Art Centre, Clontarf
Dates: Tuesday 18th – Friday 21st April
For: Ages 10+
Time: 10.00am – 2.00pm
Fees: €125; Family discount 7.5%
By discovering new techniques and working with skilled Artzone instructors, students develop a life-long love of photography in a fun environment with other students who share their passion and enthusiasm for photography!
In this 4 day camp you will learn:
- How to use your camera properly;
- Learn about composition;
- Basic digital work flow: downloading, editing & organising images;
- Produce graphic design project, “ Name in Nature”.
What you will need:
- A basic digital camera! Artzone do not provide the cameras.
- An empty SD card for your camera
- USB cable to connect camera to laptop
- Camera charger (or extra batteries).
- Jackets & umbrellas! – Please note that the majority of this course will involve outdoor photography, so please prepare accordingly for the Irish weather.