Jewellery Making

Beginners & Improvers:

The Artzone Jewellery making course will introduce you to a range of jewellery making skills and equipment, and teach you the the language of jewellery making.  Artzone Teachers are all qualified Art Teachers and specialists in their own fields.

While each class will begin with a demonstration on a specific piece of jewellery the classes will allow plenty of time to design and create your own pieces with support and guidance from your teacher. Over the course you will design and make your own necklace, bracelet, earrings and more.

The skills you learn will encourage you to continue making more intricate pieces of jewellery over time. All tools, equipment and materials are supplied.

Venue:

Artzone Studios, Castleside Drive, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14

Class Options:

Wednesday 10.00am – 12.00 with Fiona Fewer of Dink Design

Fees:

Just €120 for 8 week term of 2 hour workshops

Book NOW

Or to book a 3-class trial voucher for €45
Call us on (01) 4990614

22 Responses to “Jewellery Making”

1. Fiona says:

Hi,
    What evening is beginners jewellery making class on?

• Paul.Shorte@artzone.ie says:

Hi Fiona, Thursdays at 7pm. There are just two places available at the moment if you would like to try it out. Best regards, Paul

2. Jeanette McDonnell says:

Do you have jewelry making in Castleknock/blanchardstown

• Paul.Shorte@artzone.ie says:

Sorry Jeanette, Our adult programme is based in our own studios beside Rathfarnham Castle at the moment. Best wishes, Paul

3. Susan Ronan says:

Hi, Can I book in for the Thursday evening classes please, if theres room. Sue.

• Paul.Shorte@artzone.ie says:

Hi Sue, There are indeed places at the moment. Just give the office a call on 01 4990614 to register, or email me your address, mobile and email to info@artzone.ie. I will book you in for your preferred start date. Best regards, Paul

4. Rebecca says:

Hi,
    Are you holding any classes on the northside near Sutton…please let me know if you are doing any workshops.

Regards,
    Rebecca

• Paul.Shorte@artzone.ie says:

Sorry Rebecca, We only run Adult Classes at our own Studios beside Rathfarnham Castle. We are hoping to launch more classes out of bigger venues in the future. Best wishes, Paul

5. Alison Donnelly says:

Hi Paul
    I was just wondering I know it might be to far away but is there any chance there might be an adult jewellery making course in Rathfarnham in September in the mornings please? Hope to hear from you soon.
    Alison D :-)

• Paul.Shorte@artzone.ie says:

Hi Alison, There will be a Jewellery Making Class on Wednesday mornings starting in September. Give us a quick call on 01 4990614 for more details. Regards, Paul

6. alison breslin says:

Hello, I would like to register for the next jewellery making class starting in Sept.I wish to try the 3 classes for 45 euro so how do I book this? many thanks

• Paul.Shorte@artzone.ie says:

Hi Alison, Just give us a quick call on 01 4990614. Otherwise book online and wait for the confirmation email. The payment link in the email will allow you specify that you wish to pay €45. Best regards, Paul

7. gift says:

Hi just wondering if there’s any spaces left for my child she’s 10 and really like jewellery if there’s no more spaces left when will it start again for beginners and she would like to take the Thursday one

• Paul.Shorte@artzone.ie says:

Hi there, I am afraid the Jewellery Making Classes are for Adults. We have some teens join these classes but your daughter would be a little bit young. We are planning a Sunday Jewellery Workshop for all ages in the near future. Regards, Paul

8. Aisling Keogh says:

Hi i would like to join one of the jewellery making classes could you let me know if they are running through the summer and which one is free?

Thanks

Aisling

• Paul.Shorte@artzone.ie says:

Hi Aisling, We don’t run adult classes over the summer due to holidays, kids off school … All Adult Classes are back on the third week of September including Jewellery Making, Painting, Drawing, Watercolours and Fashion. Best regards, Paul

9. Jill Mason says:

Hi when is your next class starting . I’ve wanted to learn how to make jewellery for ages , the only problem is I am not at all creative. Would I be wasting my time, as I imagine u would need to be somewhat creative in order to create interesting pieces
    Regards

• Paul.Shorte@artzone.ie says:

Hi Jill, The class is suitable for ALL. You would be amazed what you can learn, and what you can create. It is a really social and fun class with a great tutor. You can join at any stage. Best regards, Paul

10. Maura Reidy says:

Hi,

Just wondering when the next Jewellery Making class will begin in the New Year?

Thanks,
    Maura

11. Maple says:

Hi,

Just a quick question about the materials, is it extra cost to buy materials or will be provided by the studio?

Cheers