Work with Artzone
Artzone is a young, dynamic company run by Qualified Art Teachers and Business Professionals.
We are currently actively recruiting and we have a number of opportunities to gain experience with Artzone:-
- You are guaranteed to acquire tangible skills from your very first day at Artzone. We are always testing out new tools, and ways of doing things for our students that help them be more creative, make us more productive and that will ensure you learn.
- You will be mentored in your chosen field by an Industry Professional. You will contribute as part of the team to create great portfolios, deliver high quality events, promote and develop all aspects of Artzone.
- Inspiring children, teen and adult students is rewarding. You will love what you do if you care about your students, plan and prepare for every workshop, engage and inspire your students and parents, deliver high quality finish. Because Art Education Matters!
- Measuring and testing are key It is ok to try and fail. We seek feedback always, listen carefully to students and parents, we are never dismissive. There is always an opportunity to learn and improve.
- It’s important that we all keep up to date on new developments in Art Education, so an interest in attending events, reading blogs, browsing imagery and other sources of learning is good. Being able to summarise what you’ve read and share it with the team is better.
You will be working in a young, vibrant private art school, run by the most qualified and experienced art teaching professionals in the country. Our students are keen, and we research, plan and deliver for them.
It’s a growing but tight team, based in the suburbs – if you’re looking for an school environment with lots of people to have bitch and moan with, this is not it!
On the other hand, if you are out to gain real skills and experience, in a dynamic educational environment and truly know what it means to have work as fun’ then this is it!
Artzone is an Equal Opportunities Employer