We’re looking for a Marketing & Admin Intern to join us for a three month period from January 2016.
What you’ll get experience in:
- Social media: running Artzone’s social media accounts; sourcing and creating regular content, running regular paid ad campaigns; using analytics to prepare reports on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Campaign planning and delivering: working closely with the admin team to implement frequent promotional campaigns.
- Administration: assisting the office manager with processing payments, managing class lists, responding to customer queries via phone and email.
- Finance administration: processing of invoices.
The kind of person we’re looking for:
- Works well on own initiative – we want someone who’ll pick things up quickly, who’s not afraid to try something different, who won’t wait to be ‘given’ work to do.
- Team player – we want someone who’ll mesh well with our small team of office staff & our art teachers, who’s happy to lend a hand to support others.
- Hardworking – we want someone who’ll make the most of their time with us and who’ll seize the opportunity to gain some real hands-on experience working in a dynamic business.
Skills you’ll need:
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Social media knowledge (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Excellent customer service skills (you’ll be dealing with the public from time to time)
- Time management (you’ll need to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks)
- Experience with Microsoft Publisher, Photoshop etc.
- Google AdWords experience
We’ll cover your transport costs, any expenses incurred and a daily stipend.
Please send a current CV (pdf / doc format) and a short cover letter (max 1 A4 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Internship’. Closing date: 5pm Fri 4th Dec.
Full job spec here: 1511 Artzone Intern job spec.