Rathfarnham is now home to Artzone HQ, Artzone Studios and The Party Zone. It is also the home of Artzone – our very first art class and camp venue was Ballyroan Community Centre.
- Artzone Adult Classes
- Artzone Fashion Academy
- Artzone School of Animation
- Artzone Party Zone (cool art or craft parties for all ages)
Click Artzone Studios for directions.
2. Ballyroan Community Centre
- Artzone Classes: Saturday Mornings for Ages 5 – 12 years and Saturday Afternoon for Teens
- Artzone Art & Crafts Camps: Next up Easter Camp
3. Scoil Naomh Padraig
After School Art Classes Monday for students of the School
4. Ballyroan Boys School
(Occasional Camp Venue)
Ballyroan is the original Artzone Venue.
To Get to Ballyroan Community Centre:
1. From the Templeogue Bridge: Cross Tempeogue Bridge heading south. Go through next set of traffic lights passing The Blue Haven pub on your left. Continue down this road (Ballyroan Road) to the second set of traffic lights (pedestrian lights). Turn right at the lights onto Marian Road. The Centre is on your left between Ballyroan Church and Get Fresh.
2. From Nutgrove direction take the left at the Yellow House. Continue straight up this road taking the right fork in the road at the Tuning Fork Pub. Turn right after 500m at the main traffic lights onto Ballyroan Road. Take the second left (before the pedestrian lights) onto Marian Road . The Centre is on your left between Ballyroan Church and Get Fresh.