Artzone Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all Artzone events run for students, applied for and consented to by the parent or guardian. Artzone reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions as the situation arises.
2. Minimum Age: Artzone is suitable only for Primary and Secondary School children. Artzone Teachers are not trained or insured in the care of Preschoolers – Artzone Ltd operates using the policies, procedures and guidelines designed for children in Primary and Secondary Education – HSE Guidelines for the care of Preschoolers works to a set of policies, procedures and guidelines not practiced by Artzone’s Teaching Staff. The portfolios are challenging and designed based on the Primary School Visual Arts Curriculum. If your child is too young and/or does not meet our requirements for booking and you booked without this realisation you can request a full unconditional refund on and up to the first day of camp. Bookings will be monitored by staff and appropriate action taken when bookings are made out side of age limits.
3. Event times and fees are published on our website and brochures. They are also confirmed in our booking confirmation email. An application will only be deemed accepted if accompanied by the payment of fees or a deposit (€50).
4. Receipt of the application and any fees paid at the time of application will be confirmed by email along with all relevant course details. Acceptance of a student is confirmed once that email has been issued. Any balance of fees should be paid not later than 5 working days before the first day of class/camp.
5. Methods of Payment; Debit, Visa Debit or Credit Card, Direct Credit, Direct Debit, Standing Order, Cheque or Cash.
6. Written confirmation from Artzone of an application confirming that a student has been allocated a place establishes a contract for the provision of teaching services.
7. Fees & Cancellation: Your place will be secure once we receive your fees. If your place is secured with a deposit the balance is due in an envelope with your child’s name on the front on the first morning of camp. There are no additional charges for payment by Credit or Debit Cards, Cheques or Drafts. We will make a full refund up to 5 working days before the commencement of your term no reasons required. We may issue vouchers in the case of cancellation closer to the event circumstances pending e.g. in the case of illness.
8. In the case of illness any remaining fees paid, will be fully refunded. Termination will only be accepted when received by Artzone in writing (letter, email or text).
9. Thereafter, the contract automatically continues for the consecutive term unless it is terminated before the end of the current term. In that case the contract will expire on the last day of the current term.
10. Artzone reserves the right to exclude/refuse students from classes, for reasons of unsuitability, disciplinary or other at our own discretion.
11. Artzone reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and assigned teaching staff.
12. Fees are reviewed annually in September.
13. Students participate at the parent/guardian’s own risk and parents/guardians are obliged to inform Artzone and its staff of any existing significant medical conditions, allergies or special needs.
14. Emergency Contact: Please provide two contact numbers. We will contact you in the event of any sickness/incident/injury, unless deemed to be very minor. If your child has any ailments, allergies or special needs let us know – any information provided will be treated as confidential. If your child needs the support of an assistant in school they will need an assistant, sibling or parent in class or camp.
15. Students are obliged to take care of their own belongings and art work. Artzone can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
16. Artzone has comprehensive insurance in place. However, the liability of Artzone, and that of its staff, is restricted to event time only and then only in the case of gross negligence.
17. Pick-up Arrangements: Our teachers will be on-site for at least 30 minutes after the camp end-time. A teacher will man the doors. Your child will not be permitted to leave the premises until a recognised family member, friend or child minder is there to collect them. Please inform the office if you wish to make alternative arrangements.
18. Permission forms are available if you wish to let an older child walk home from camp.
19. Photographs and videos may be taken of artwork/ class groups/ awards/ puppet / fashion/ end of camp shows for promotional reasons.
20. We use pictures sensibly and aim to never publish children’s names with pictures. Please inform a member of the Artzone Teaching/Administrative staff if you do not wish your child to be involved in any photo shoots.
21. Database: When you book with Artzone your details are added to our marketing database unless you choose to opt out. We send out regular eZines, Webtexts and Mailshots. If you ever wish to be removed from the database just email, text or call with the word remove and we will remove all your details from the database.